Saturday, June 25, 2011

My FaVoRitE CoLoUr's




  Today, i’m going to tell u guys about my favorite color- white, and I think a lot of people like this color, too.  Why? because white represents peaceful, cold, silent, innocent and also romantic, etc,  that adjectives are also my personality( except for the romantic), it also make me feel something that I cannot describe by word, something that really peaceful, and silent. I like white because it symbolizes purity of heart and soul of the conscience ,White also symbolizes my dream car as the post right above. White symbolizes freedom although some say the color white symbolizes the defeat.  
       

   But many people think this color is kind of boring, and empty. I don’t know why they think like that, maybe because they like colorful, so they don’t want to look at one color and enjoy it. But we can see that a lot of thing has white like paper, roses, wall,etc. I think each of the color represent differently like black represent for bold, or even sexy, etc. In general, I really really love this color. And now, let’s me show u guys some picture of my favorite color.


No comments:

Post a Comment